MEDICAN IS LOOKING FOR CULTIVATION MANAGER IN DENMARK
Are you patinate about cultivation of high-quality Cannabis Medicine?
Medican A/S is a Danish cannabis medicine company with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency and manufacturing of cannabis medicine with high quality. Our operations acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis.
As the Cultivation Manger you will be responsible for complete oversight of all cultivation activities including fertigation, vegetation, and harvesting of medical cannabis.
You will be responsible for performing and training the cultivation team on all the tasks in the grow in accordance with laws, regulations, and ensuring that all company policies are upheld, and all the company standard operating procedures are adhered.
· Perform and train the cultivation team on all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, planting, irrigation, defoliation, super cropping, topping, drying and trimming
· Develop and execute on plant scheduling to ensure a steady state production can be maintained by the facility and project all milestones of the production environment
· Conduct diagnostic reviews of all cultivation facilities to identify and eliminate issues with contaminants
· Research techniques to expand knowledge of individual strains, high-yield recipes, controlled stress environments, different lighting systems and set ups and the development of techniques focused on increasing and maintaining
· Attention to detail and maintenance of all relevant plant “tracking” and batch documentations
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
· 5+ years horticultural experience
· Bachelor of Agriculture preferred
· Experience overseeing daily operations of a medicinal cannabis
· Working knowledge of automated irrigation system and function
· Working knowledge of indoors systems as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation
· Comprehensive knowledge of strains
· Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects, fungi
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit cover letter and resume no later than February 15th 2019. Should you have any questions, please contact Farzad Jahanshahi at +45 2613 2550 or send your CV and application to email@example.com